Notable Recent Industrial Transactions for GSR
Garden State Realty is pleased to announce several recently completed transactions along the Route 80 Corridor in Northern New Jersey. The notable acquisitions and dispositions are comprised of four buildings totaling ± 157,000 SF with a transaction value exceeding $21,000,000.
The abovementioned properties are:
- 385 Franklin Avenue, Rockaway, NJ (± 80,000 SF)
- A fully leased multi-tenant industrial/flex investment property. Robert M. Adams, Principal/Broker of Record represented both the Buyer and Seller in the transaction.
- 25 Corporate Drive, Wayne, NJ (± 32,000 SF)
- Vacant at the time of sale, the buyer Bakkafrost USA purchased the property to be utilized for it’s expanding food processing facility for ocean farmed Salmon. Derek Gee represented the buyer.
- 15 Corporate Drive, Wayne, NJ (± 30,000 SF)
- 9 Audrey Place, Fairfield, NJ (± 15,000 SF)
- This 15,000 SF warehouse facility located in Fairfield New Jersey was purchased by White Marble Source. The facility will be utilized for granite and stone fabrication. Robert M. Adams, Principal/Broker of Record and Christopher Rodriguez, Sales Associate represented the Purchaser in the transaction.